With lockdown restrictions in Blighty being as cautiously lifted as is possible when seemingly the real need to do so is more to distract from the scandal of Dominic Cummings, the senior aide Brain part of the Pinky and the Brain PM duo, having had a day out at a castle, with BoJo telling even the medically vulnerable they can indeed go out as of tomorrow as reward for their “patience and sacrifice” as long as they are careful to follow the social distancing guidelines involving staying two meters apart from the one friend or family they choose to meet up with:
With new legislation introduced that explicitly bans being inside the house in a gathering of more than one person without a reasonable excuse, even though seemingly you can nip through the house as long as you don’t linger or touch anything on the way their garden in which as of next week up to six will be able to meet.
The government is introducing new lockdown measures in England that prevent people from socialising (or gathering) with one person from outside of their household in a private space.
Up until now the person visiting a house for sex would have been the one in breach of the measures.
But now both people would technically be able to be prosecuted under the law, with Amendment Regulations being introduced in Parliament on Monday.
No doubt having curtain twitching neighborhood watch readying to level their binocs not only at No.9’s upstairs window for evidence of transgressions but on the field out back too in case any try the workaround of a roll in the hay, with the red-top reminding that sex in a public place is already illegal, but not addressing the etiquette as to whether to clap on not on discovery.
But regards whether Inspector Knacker is likely to knock asking to be let in on the performance:
Downing Street today insisted police would show "discretion" and "common sense".
Adding that no further powers have been given to enter someone’s home for breaking the lockdown rules, unless “serious” crime is suspected—with it debatable as to whether the keeping on of socks during the the act classifies as such—and perhaps saving Knacker from the traumatic experience of the surrealist scenario of busting in to find the lovers in flagrante delicto wearing nothing but fellow red-top’s cut-out-and-keep “do whatever the hell you want” Dominic Cummings face masks (dailystar.co.uk) as as part of surreptitious lockdown safe sex defense.
- Performance artist wears face mask bikini as protest on ‘blindly obeying’ coronavirus lockdown (Latest Picks 27th May 2020)
- Coronavirus nurse in swinsuit under see-thru protective gown and Venetian marble phallus in facemask protest (Latest Picks 23rd May 2020)
- Coronavirus lockdown plays to introverts strengths (Latest Picks 11th May 2020)
- Vegan personal trainer mum drinks sperm smoothies to fight off coronavirus (Latest Picks 1st May 2020)
- Banksy’s bathroom lockdown art (Latest Picks 17th April 2020)
- 5G coronavirus conspiracy cobblers (Latest Picks 4th April 2020)
- Disney+ launches in UK and Europe using reduced bandwidth due to cornovirus pandemic (Latest Picks 24th March 2020)
- Vanessa Hudgens sorry for ‘not at all appropriate’ coronavirus comments & more self-isolation ‘celebrity nonsence’ (Blog 18th March 2020)
- London-living Italian fashionista poses naked with face masks urging safety during coronavirus pandemic and Pornhub ‘social distancing’ traffic spike (Latest Picks 15th March 2020)